Serving as a rich cultural resource for students, scholars and the community, the Arthur Ross Gallery of the University of Pennsylvania presents global art and artifacts through gallery exhibitions, scholarship and educational outreach.
The Arthur Ross Gallery strives to:
- Be recognized as a leading source of art education through collaboration among students, scholars, curators and the community.
- Increase the visibility of the Arthur Ross Gallery by engaging a diverse and broad based community.
- Work towards enhancing the visual arts through the innovative use of technology.
- Increase collaboration with other Philadelphia Area Museums and Galleries to present complementary exhibitions and programming.
- Increase the opportunity to develop traveling exhibitions.