- EEOC Enforcement Guidance on Retaliation and Related Issues
- Supreme Court Upholds University of Texas Affirmative Action Admissions
- Obama Administration’s ‘Dear Colleague Letter on Transgender Students’ (PDF)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs Final Rule Promotes Pay Transparency
- Campus Climate Survey
- The Supreme Court Rules on Same Sex Marriage
- Supreme Court upholds Affordable Care Act
- DOL Issues Final Federal Contractor Minimum Wage
- Auditor General DePasquale Applauds Judge's Decision to End Ban on Same-Sex Marriages in Pennsylvania
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Promise Unfulfilled
- Philadelphia Amends Fair Practices Ordinance to Require Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnancy and Childbirth
The OAA/EOP office publishes a newsletter that covers topics related to diversity, affirmative action, employment equity, training and services the office offers for faculty and staff at University of Pennsylvania.
To receive the next issue of Diversity, Inclusion, Compliance and Equity (DICE) newsletter by mail or electronically, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.