Issues June 8,
Realignment & Reconstruction of the Intersection
of University Avenue, Baltimore Avenue & Woodland Avenue
As of May 20, 2004, the new section of Baltimore Avenue
is open to vehicular traffic in both directions.
- Pine Street dead ends at 39th
Street with no Pedestrian Traffic on 39th.
- Baltimore will dead end at 39th Street.
- Pedestrian access east bound and west bound will be diverted
to Woodland via the SEPTA Portal Station.
- Old Baltimore, east of 39th Street will become access, ONLY
for for the Vet School from University Avenue.
- The New Baltimore will remain as is, with travel in in both
directions from Woodland to University.
See www.facilities.upenn.edu/whatsNew/construction/38th.php3 for
a map of the area.
Issues Archive | ALMANAC Home | Penn