Almanac Between Issues
August 25, 2006
Traffic Advisory: Street Closures During Move-In
The "MOVE-IN" process for University of Pennsylvania students begins this Sunday, August 27th, 2006. Please take note of the various street closures during this period:
Spruce Street-34th to 40th Street - Closed: Sunday, August 27th 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Spruce Street-34th to 38th Street - Closed: Wednesday, August 30th 8 a.m.-5 p.m. &
Thursday, August 31st 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Spruce Street-38th to 40th Street- Closed: Saturday, September 2nd 8 a.m.-5 p.m. &
Sunday, September 3rd 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
* University of Pennsylvania Police will be on site for traffic control.
- Emergency vehicles and ambulances will be permitted access on Spruce Street during the closures.
- SEPTA has been notified and will re-route their bus lines during the closure periods
- Access will be permitted on Spruce Street (at 38th Street) for entrance to the Ryan Vet Hospital during the closure periods.
- Street parking will be limited in the areas that surround University of Pennsylvania Housing. Many parking meters will be posted as "designated" drop-off points for move-in.
Issues Archive | ALMANAC Home | Penn