Free Flu Shots: Register Now!
Human Resources has received many calls regarding availability of flu
shots this year on campus. We are pleased to announce that a limited number
of flu shots have been made available by Occupational Medicine for full
and part-time faculty and staff of the University of Pennsylvania. These
inoculations will be offered on campus, free of charge, on December 5 and
7. Faculty and staff must pre-register on-line through the Course Catalog
at www.hr.upenn.edu, where
more details can be found.
- Go to www.hr.upenn.edu
- Click on "Course Catalog" icon located near the top of the
- Scroll down to "Browse by Category".
- Select "Health Promotions" from the drop-down menu and then
click "Go" -- 8 flu shot times will appear with 2 different dates
- Click on your preferred date and time--A full description will appear.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Register for
this Course" icon.
- Follow the registration instructions and PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION SHEET.
- Bring this Confirmation Sheet and your PENNCard with you when you come
for your shot.
- Wear clothes that make it easy to access your upper arm.
If you are unable to register on-line, please contact Orna Rosenthal
at (215) 898-5116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
--Division of Human Resources