Safety During Winter Break 1995-95:
The following University buildings containing automated teller machines (ATMs) will be OPEN during Winter Break 1995:
ATM (Automated Teller Machines)
- High Rise East (3820 Locust Walk) 898-5258
Doors will be unlocked from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; access restricted to persons holding a valid PennCard from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Steinberg Dietrich Hall (3620 Locust Walk), The Cafe 898-2300
Open 24 hours to persons holding a valid PennCard; please enter via the north main entrance doors off of Locust Walk.
- Johnson Pavilion (37th and Hamilton Walk), main lobby 898-0669
Open 24 hours to the public; adjacent to the Medical Complex Security desk.
- The Penn Tower Hotel (399 South 34th Street), main lobby 387-8333
Open 24 hours to the public; please enter the building via the west main entrance doors located off of 34th Street.
- Mellon Bank Building (133 South 36th Street), main lobby 387-1901
Open to the public between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.; However, the building will be CLOSED on Mondays, December 25, 1995 and January 1, 1996.
- The BookStore (3729 Locust Walk) 898-7595
Open to the public from Tuesday, December 26th through Friday, December 29, 1995 between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; the store will be CLOSED on Mondays, December 25, 1995 and January 1, 1996. Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 1996.
- The Food Court (3409 Walnut Street)
Open to the public; However, the court will be CLOSED on Mondays, December 25, 1995 and January 1, 1996.
The following University buildings containing automated teller machines (ATMs) will be CLOSED during Winter Break 1995:
- McClelland Lounge (QUAD, 3700 Spruce Street)
- Nichols House (3600 Chestnut Street)
- Houston Hall (3417 Spruce Street) 898-4512
Note: Houston Hall will re-open on Tuesday, January 2, 1996.
For other winter break safety tips, see the Public Safety report in the December 12, 1995 Almanac.