Thanksgiving ATM Hours
Thanksgiving ATMs Hours
The following automated teller machines (ATMs) located inside
University buildings will be open during Thanksgiving Break 1995:
- High Rise East (3820 Locust Walk), main lobby 898-5258--doors will
be unlocked from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; access restricted to persons holding
a valid PennCard from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Nichols House (3600 Chestnut Street), main lobby 898-6873--doors
will be locked; access restricted to persons holding a valid PennCard at
- Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall (3620 Locust Walk), the Cafe 898-
2300--open 24 hours to persons holding a valid PennCard; please enter
via the north main entrance doors off of Locust Walk.
- Mellon Bank Building (133 South 36th Street), main lobby 387-1901-
-open to the public; Thursday, November 23rd and Friday, November 24th:
7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Penn Tower Hotel (399 South 34th Street), main lobby 387-8333-
-open 24 hours to the public; please enter the building via the west
main entrance doors located off of 34th Street.
- The Johnson Pavilion (37th & Hamilton Walk), main lobby 898-0669--
open 24 hours to the public; adjacent to the Medical Complex Security
The following automated teller machines (ATMs) will be closed
during Thanksgiving Break 1995:
- The BookStore (3729 Locust Walk)
- Houston Hall (3417 Spruce Street)
- McClelland Lounge (Quad, 3700 Spruce Street)
Please see the Thanksgiving Advisory message on pg. 14 of Almanac,
November 14, 1995 (available electronically at http://www.upenn
Tuesday, November 21, 1995
Volume 42 Number 13
Return to index for this issue.
Return to Almanac Homepage.