The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at 898-6943 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda of the Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, February 7, 1996 3-5:30 p.m.
1. Approval of the minutes of December 13, 1995
2. Chair's Report
3. Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
4. Selection of Senate Committee on Committees from continuing SEC members
5. Committee on the Faculty Statement on School of Arts and Sciences Proposed Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Foreign Languages
6. Informal discussion with the President and Provost on the relationship between the Strategic Plan and the 21st Century Undergraduate Educa tion effort
7. Other new business
8. Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Ed Note: Please see pages 5-7 for a report of the Economic Status committee.
February 6, 1996
Volume 42 Number 19
Return to Index for this Issue.
Return to Almanac Homepage.