SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, May 1, 1996, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Approval of the minutes of March 6, 1996
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
- Motion to extend the 1995-96 Senate Committee on Academic Freedom and Responsibility until June 30, 1996 to complete work begun this academic year
- Continued discussion on Committee on Administration proposed revision of Handbook section on renewal of deans
- Just Cause Revision
- Selection of faculty exit interviewers
- Motion to abolish annual meeting of the Faculty Senate and replace it with a detailed written report of the Faculty Senate Chair
- Retiree waiver required by University
- Selection of four SEC members to serve 1996-97 on the University Council Steering Committee
- Informal discussion with President Rodin and Provost Chodorow
- Determine whether SEC meeting scheduled for June 7 should be held
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 4:30 p.m.
Volume 42 Number 30
April 30, 1996
Return to Almanac's home page.
Return to index for this issue.