The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
1. Approval of the minutes of September 6, 1995
2. Chair's Report
3. Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
4. Discussion and vote on Senate Nominating Committee Nominees
5. Discussion on proposed revised Judicial Charter (Almanac September 19, 1995)
6. Informal discussion with Provost Stanley Chodorow, including: the Provost's Council on Undergraduate Education (advising, residential and virtual college houses, Perelman Quadrangle, and performing arts space) and various budget issues
7. Preliminary discussion on selection of five faculty members to serve on the Council Committee on Committees. The Faculty Senate chair- elect serves as a voting ex officio member.
8. Other new business
9. Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.