Agenda of the University Council Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 1996 4-6 p.m. McClelland Hall, The Quad
(Observers must register their interest in advance by calling 898-7005.)
- I. Approval of October 9, 1996 minutes
- II. Reports of the Chairs of the Steering Committee, Graduate and Professional Student Assembly, Undergraduate Assembly, Penn Professional Staff
Assembly, and A-3 Assembly. (Reports and clarifications: 20 minutes.)
- III. Extended reports by the President and the Provost on the state of the University.
- A. Report of the President, including campus master plan.
(Presentation 40 minutes, discussion 20 minutes.)
- B. Report of the Provost, including the research program within the international strategic plan.
(Presentation 20 minutes, discussion 10 minutes.)
- IV. Discussion on Safety and Security Committee Report on Semi-Automatic Weapons.
(see text in this issue of Almanac)
Volume 43 Number 11
November 5, 1996
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.