From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at
898-6943 or by e-mail at
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, November 6, 1996, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Continued discussion on just cause revision
- Election of Senate Nominating Committee
- Approval of the minutes of October 2, 1996
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee
and on the Capital Council
- Open discussion on the letter from administration regarding benefits review
- Selection of five faculty members to serve on the University Council Committee on Committees. The Faculty Senate chair-elect serves as a voting ex-officio member.
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Volume 43 Number 11
November 5, 1996
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.