Update JANUARY AT PENN
- TIME & LOCATION CHANGE
- 23 Martin Luther King, Jr. Interfaith Observance; 7:30 p.m.; Christian Association Auditorium; not 7 p.m. at the University Museum.
- Now: Contemporary Art from Israel: Nine Women Artists; Esther Klein Art Gallery, 3600 Chestnut St. Through January 31.
- 15 myoD Regulation and Myogenic Lineage Determination;
Charles Emerson, cell and developmental biology; 2 p.m.; Grossman Auditorium, Wistar
- An Employer Purchaser Perspective on Quality and Technology;
Anthony Knettel, ERISA; 4:30-6 p.m.; Colonial Penn Ctr. Aud. (Leonard Davis
- 20 Trans[homo]sexuality: Double Inversion, Psychiatric Confusion and Heterohegemony; Vernon Rosario, history and sociology of science; 4 p.m.;
Suite 500, 3440 Market St. (H&SS).
- 21 Transport of Proteins Across the Endoplasmic Reticulum Membrane;
Tom Rapoport, Harvard; Raiziss Rounds; noon; Austrian Aud., Clinical Research Bldg. (Biochemistry & Biophysics).
- New Perspectives on Israeli History; Benny Morris, Ctr. for Judaic Studies and Ben-Gurion Univ.; 4:30-6 p.m.; Rm. 421, Williams (Middle East Ctr.).
Calendar deadline: Items for the February at Penn calendar are due today,
Volume 43 Number 17
January 14, 1997
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.