FEBRUARY AT PENN
- Newman Center
Activities held at the Center, 3720 Chestnut St.
- 5 Augustine's City of God; reading and discussion; 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Pax Christi; discussion of issues related to peace and justice; 8-9 p.m.
- 6 Bible Study; Gospel of Mark; 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- 7 Donuts and Discussion; view film clip of Jesus of Nazareth; 11 a.m.-noon.
- 11 Pre-Game Hoop-la: buffet at the Hourglass Restaurant, Faculty Club, before Penn-Princeton basketball; hot hors d'oeuvres, cheese and fruit,
hoagies, Buffalo wings, Penn Punch; 5:30-7 p.m. $6 by showing game ticket. RSVP: 898-4618.
- 6 African Heritage in Brazil: The Legacy of Quilombismo; Abdias Do Nascimento, author; 5 p.m.; Room 109, Annenberg School (Center for the Study of Black Literature and Culture).
- 10 MAP 4: A Upiquitous Microtubule-Associated with Multiple Roles;
Joanna Olmsted, Rochester; 2 p.m.; Physiology Conference Room, Richards Bldg. (Penna. Muscle Institute).
- The Wealth and Wisdom to Make Men Free; Leonard Gordon, Columbia; 3-5 p.m.; Room 103, Williams Hall (South Asia Regional Studies).
Volume 43 Number 20
February 4, 1997
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.