PPSA Notice of Annual Meeting and Election
May 9: Election and Discussion of Agenda for Excellence
The Penn Professional Staff Association's annual meeting and election will be held on Friday, May 9, noon-1:30 p.m. in Bodek Lounge, Houston Hall. (Bring lunch, beverages will be provided.) Provost Stanley Chodorow will discuss the role of professional staff members in supporting the Agenda for Excellence.
Ballots will be distributed at the beginning of the meeting and results will be announced at the meeting's conclusion. The positions to be filled and
- Chair-elect (choose one)
- Terri White, Academic Support Programs
- Patricia Yannuzzi, IRCS
- Vice-chair elect (choose one)
- Alicia Brill, Human Resources
- Nancy McCue, Residential Living
- Members at Large (choose three)
- Ray Becker, Telecommunications
- Patricia Frederick Burns, Social Work
- Anna Loh, Wharton
- Joanne Lyon, Nursing
- Alexis McCann, Development
- Neil Neveras, Wharton
- Michele Taylor, Dental
For details on the candidates, see April 22 Almanac
on the Web, www.upenn.edu/almanac/v43/n31/ppsa.html.
Volume 43 Number 33
May 6, 1997
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.