Technology Training Group, Information Systems & Computing
August Course Schedule
Registration for all courses begins July 28. There is a fee required for the hands-on courses; the Bits & Pieces seminars are free. For more information, please call 573-3102.
Hands-on Courses for Macintosh users
- Creating a Web Page (Introduction to HTML) 8/26, 1-4 p.m. (prerequisite: Netscape, Fetch Client,Word Processing/Text Editor, Network ID and Password)
Hands-on Courses for DOS/Windows users
- What You Really Need to Know DOS 8/7, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Introduction to Windows 95 8/15, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (prerequisite: DOS course or tutorial)
- Introduction to Word 7.0 for Windows 95 8/21, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (prerequisite:DOS course or tutorial)
- Intro. to Excel 7.0 for Windows 95 8/25, 1-4 p.m. (prerequisite: DOS course or tutorial)
- Introduction to Eudora for PC 8/26, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. (prerequisite: DOS course or tutorial)
Bits & Pieces Seminars
- Browsing using the Netscape 8/5, 12-1 p.m.
- Introduction to Fetch 8/13, 12-1 p.m.
- File Transfer using WS_FTP 8/19, 1-2 p.m.
Volume 44 Number 1
July 15, 1997
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.