SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, October 8, 1997, 3-5:30 p.m.
1. Approval of the minutes of September 3, 1997
2. Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
3. Senate Nominating Committee Nominees
4. Chair's Report
5. Faculty liaisons to the Trustee Committees on Academic Policy, Jere Behrman and Larry Gross; and Facilities and Campus Planning, Anthony Tomazinis and John Hunt
6. Faculty Club plans: Provost Chodorow and Vice President Murray
7. Other new business
8. Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.