SENATE from the Senate Office
- The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty
- Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone
at 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee
Friday, April 1, 1998, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Approval of the minutes of March 18, 1998
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget
Committee and on the Capital Council
- Chair's Report
- Report by the Subcommittee on Teaching Evaluations of the Senate Committee
- Proposed resolution by Senate Committee on the Economics Status of
- Questions and answers on the Subcommittee on Cost Containment report
of the Senate Committee on Administration (Almanac Supplement March 24,
- Reflections on content of Dean Kelley visit
- Informal discusion with Interim Provost Michael Wachter
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 44, No. 27, March 31, 1998
PAGE | CONTENTS
| BETWEEN ISSUES
| APRIL at PENN