Kellogg 'Link' Grants for Summer Courses
Seven faculty members have received awards in the 1997-1998 round of
summer course development grants from the Kellogg Program to Link Intellectual
Resources and Community Needs. For more about Kellogg course development
grants see the website (link no longer available).
- Eric Cheyfitz, English, for Community History in a Global
- Ram Cnaan, social work, for PENN, Neighborhood Congregations
and Coalitions: Developing Safe Havens for Philadelphia Youth.
- Oscar Gandy, professor for Seminar in Urban Information Resources.
- Frank Johnston, professor anthropology, for Anthropological
Perspectives on Monitoring and Evaluating Social Programs.
- Bill Labov, linguistics, for Introduction to African American
- W. Eric Perkins, African-American studies, for Studying West
- Peggy Sanday, anthropology, for Public Interest Anthropology.
Almanac, Vol. 44, No. 35, June 16, 1998
PAGE | CONTENTS
| BETWEEN ISSUES
at PENN |