Following is the agenda for the first fall meeting of the University
Council, to be held from 4 to 6 p.m. in McClelland Hall, The Quadrangle.
Observers register their interest by calling the Office of the Secretary,
898-5274. Penn I.D. is required to enter the Quad.
Agenda for September 23, 1998
- I. Approval of minutes of April 22, 1998 (1 minute)
- II. Status Reports of the President, Interim Provost, Chair of Steering,
and Chairs of GAPSA, UA, PPSA and A-3 Assembly (35 minutes).
- III. Appointment of Moderator (1 minute).
- IV. Appointment of Parliamentarian (1 minute).
- V. Selection and ranking of focus issues for the academic year (20
- VI. Committee charges for the academic year (30 minutes).
- VII. Discussion of year-end committee reports (1997-98 Committees):
- A. Personnel Benefits (12 minutes).
- B. Student Affairs (12 minutes).
- VIII. Adjournment by 6 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 4, September 22, 1998
PAGE | CONTENTS
ISSUES | SEPTEMBER
at PENN | INSERT: STEERING
COMMITTEE REPORTS AND COUNCIL BYLAWS