SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate
Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at
898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Senate Executive Committee
Wednesday, October 7, 1998
- Approval of minutes of September 9, 1998
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget
Committee and on the Capital Council
- Continued discussion and vote on Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Codification
of the Committee on Consultation Report
- Appointment of one faculty member to fill a one-year vacancy on the
Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty
- Election of the fourth faculty member to serve on the University Council
Steering Committee. The other three faculty serving are Professors Phoebe
Leboy, Ann O'Sullivan, and Harvey Rubin.
- Discussion and vote on Senate Nominating Committee Nominees
- Continued discussion on clinician educator and clinical faculty/clinical
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 6, October 6, 1998
PAGE | CONTENTS
ISSUES | OCTOBER