ISC TTG Computer Training: Courses in December
The Office of Information Systems and Computing Technology Training
Group offers computer courses to Penn faculty, staff and students with a
valid PENNcard. All classes and seminars are held at Grad Tower B/3650 Chestnut
Street, 2nd floor.
Registration is required for all hands-on courses. Individuals must
register themselves by calling 573-3102 (no third party registration).
All prerequisites must be satisfied before registering for any course. Fees
are required for every course.
For more information on course descriptions and prerequisites, send
e-mail to email@example.com
or visit the web at www.upenn.edu/computing/isc/ttg.
Hands-on Courses for Windows Users
- Intro to Windows 95, December 1, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Intermediate Word 97, December 10, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Intermediate Excel 97, December 15, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Intermediate Access 97, December 7, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Hands-on Courses for Macintosh Users
- Intermediate Filemaker Pro 3.0, December 3, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Creating a Web Page (Intro Level), December 17, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- (no registration or fees are required)
- Browsing Using Netscape, December 1, noon-1 p.m.
- File Transfer Using Fetch, December 10, noon-1 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 13, November 24, 1998
PAGE | CONTENTS
ISSUES | DECEMBER at PENN