SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at 898-6943 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Approval of the minutes of March 3, 1999
2. Chair's Report
3. Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
4. Recommendations from the Committee on the Faculty
5. Faculty responsibility regarding Alcohol Use Policy
6. Informal discussion with President Rodin and Provost Barchi
7. Other new business
8. Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 27, April 6, 1999