Updates for the Remainder of the Spring Term ...
Commencement Hotline 1999
Again this year, the Office of the Secretary has a 24-hour Commencement
Information Hotline, 573-GRAD, with recorded information available to parents
and friends as well as students, faculty and staff. Information can also
be found at www.upenn. edu/commencement.
Spring 1999 Meetings
Following are some key dates as the University moves toward the end
of the Spring Term:
- Annual Election, May 4, 4 p.m.
- Stated Meeting Executive Committee, May 13, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Henry A. Sweetbaum Room, Steinberg Conference Center. (Call 898-7005 for
- Stated Meeting of the Full Board, June 17-18. (Call 898-7005
- Meeting, April 28, 4-6 p.m., McClelland Hall, Quad. Observers
are asked to call 898-7005 to register.
- Steering Committee, May 12, 3-5 p.m.
- Executive Committee Meeting: May 5, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Executive Board Meeting, May 10, noon-1:30 p.m., room 532, Levy Building,
Dental School. Must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Elections Meeting May 20, noon-1: 30 p.m., Logan Hall, room
- Executive Board Meetings: Every other Thursday (April 22, May
6, May 20, June 10) from noon-1 p.m., suite 70 McNeil Building; location
subject to change; e-mail email@example.com.
- A-3 Career Conference Week, June 7-11 (information to be published
in future Almanac).
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 29, April 20, 1999
PAGE | CONTENTS
| OF RECORD: Campus Safety and Security:
A Shared Responsibility | TALK ABOUT
TEACHING | BETWEEN
ISSUES | APRIL at PENN