SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules.
1. Approval of the minutes of April 7, 1999
2. Chair's Report
3. Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
4. Recommendations of the Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty [to be published]
5. Recommendations from the Committee on the Faculty [see Almanac April 27]
6. Select two faculty to serve on the Closed Circuit TV Monitoring Committee
7. 1998-99 Report of the Committee on Students and Educational Policy [here]
8. Appointment of chair of the Senate Committee on the Economic Status of the Faculty
9. Selection of four SEC members to serve 1999-2000 on the University Council Steering Committee
10. Determine whether SEC meeting scheduled for June 2 should be held
11. Other new business
12. Adjournment by 4:30 p.m. immediately followed by a reception for members of the Senate Executive Committee and members of Senate committees
Questions can be directed to Carolyn Burdon, Executive Assistant to the Faculty Senate Chair, by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 898-6943.
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 31, May 4, 1999