Weight Management 101
A unique, fun and educational class on the special nutritional and weight
management concerns of young women. In this four-week course, we'll explore
good nutrition and a healthy approach to weight. We'll also learn why diets
don't work and how to prepare for a lifetime of weight management.
- To understand individual nutritional needs and how to meet them most
- To develop a statisfying relationship with food.
- To achieve a more positive body image.
- Randi Cardonick, MS, registered dietician;
- Andrea Boxer, Ph.D, clinical social worker, Penn Health for Women.
To enroll, you must be a young woman between the ages of 16 and 21.
The fee for the class is $75 and pre-registration is required. Please call
1-610-902-2509 to register or for more information. Class size is limited
so please register early.
Penn Health for Women, Penn Medicine at Radnor, 250 King of Prussia
Road, Radnor, PA. Mondays, June 7-28, 9-10:30 a.m.
--Randi Cardonick, University of Pennsylvania Health System
Almanac, Vol. 45, No. 33, May 18/25, 1999
PAGE | CONTENTS
| COMMENCEMENT &
BACCALAUREATE ADDRESSES |
ABOUT TEACHING | BETWEEN
ISSUES | SUMMER at PENN