New Staff Orientation
The next New Staff Orientation will be held on September 23, in The
Terrace Room, Logan Hall from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Subsequent sessions will
be held on October 14, November 18, and December 13, at the same location
and time. To register, please send e-mail to email@example.com
indicating which program you would like to attend. Please include the name
of your school/department and a campus phone number.
Training and Development Programs
- Powerful Presentations: October 4-5, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Words at Work: October 4, 11, and 18, 9 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- What Matters Most (Formerly Time Quest): October 7, 9 a.m.-5
- *HR Management Principles: October
8, 12, 15, and 19, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- *Building and Managing Effective Working
Relationships: October 27, 28, and 29, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
All training programs will be held at the Training & Development
Center at 3624 Market Street, Suite 1B South. To register for these programs,
please visit the Training and Development web site at www.hr.upenn.edu/trainreg
* For supervisors
Almanac, Vol. 46, No. 3, September 14, 1999
PAGE | CONTENTS
| TALK ABOUT
ISSUES | SEPTEMBER at PENN