Penn's Way Raffles: Final Winners
Congratulations go to the winners of the Grand Prizes:
- Lee Andrea Barnett, Dental School-i-Mac Computer
- Theresa Welsh, Development and Alumni Relations-Two (2) round-trip
tickets on American Airlines for transportation within the United States
(48 States) , Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico.
Acknowledgements go to Chris Bradie and Computer Connections, American
Airlines, and Susan Storb from the Comptroller's Office for these outstanding
grand prize gifts.
Congratulations go to the12/10/99 winners:
- Rick Marcantuno, Vet School--Five WXPN CDs;
- Catherine Sullivan, Development--4 passes and a gift certificate to
- Tobe Amsterdam, Dental School--Six red roses from Roses Florist and
2 tickets to a Penn Men's Basketball game;
- Kristin Gough, Veterinary School--Two certificates from Cafe Bon Appetit
and Cafe '58;
Congratulations go to the12/17/99 winners:
- Susan Williamson, Library--One Month Free Parking;
- Michael Baker, Development--Fine Man's Watch from Bernie Robbins Jewelers;
- John Pendergrast, Development--Shula's Gift Certificate and 2 tickets
to Penn Men's Basketball Game;
- Reverend William Gipson, Provost's Office --Five WXPN CDs;
- Richard LeSage, Business Services--$20 prepaid phonecard.
Congratulations go to the12/22/99 winners:
- Christopher Przbyszewski, President's Office -- Five WXPN CDs;
- Jeanne Curtis, Business Services--Gift Certificate from University
- Alanna Wren, Athletics--Morris Arboretum T-Shirt and Poster;
- Irvin Hurwitz, Development--Set of Personalized Notepads;
- Jeffrey Pearlman-Storch, Dental School--Pair of Penn Men's Basketball
Tickets and Penn Figurine.
Congratulations go to the12/31/99 winners:
- Meg Insall, Information Systems and Computing--Two certificates from
Chats and the Cafe at Williams Hall;
- Silvana Burgese, Law School--$20 prepaid phone card;
- Jan McFarlan, Business Services--Two $10 Starbucks gift certificates;
- Susan Turbitt, Medical School--Pair of Penn Men's Basketball Tickets
and Penn Figurine;
- Kris Werez, VPUL--Pair of Penn Men's Basketball Tickets .
--Carol J. de Fries, Executive Director Office of Government,
Community and Public Affairs
| Note: The final contribution totals for the Penn's Way 2000
campaign are expected for publication in an upcoming issue of Almanac.
Almanac, Vol. 46, No. 16, January 11, 2000
PAGE | CONTENTS
& Promotions | MLK
Commemorative Celebration & Symposium | TALK
ABOUT TEACHING ARCHIVE | BETWEEN
ISSUES | JANUARY at PENN