Human Resources Training
February and March Offerings
- New Staff Orientation--for new staff members Thursday, February
10 and March 16 in The Terrace Room, Logan Hall from 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
To register, please send e-mail to
email@example.com indicating which program you would like to attend.
Please include the name of your school/department and a campus phone number.
- Human Resources Management Principles--for supervisors and managers:
February 1, 8, 15, and 22.
- Getting the Most from your Temporary, Volunteer, and Student Workers--for
all staff: February 4 and 11.
- Building and Managing Effective Working Relationships--for supervisors
and managers: February 16, 17, and 18.
- Person to Person--for supervisors and managers: March 20.
- Managing in a Diverse Organization--for supervisors and managers:
March 13 and 14 .
To register and view program specifics, please visit www.hr.upenn.edu/trainreg/.
--Division of Human Resources
Almanac, Vol. 46, No. 18, January 25, 2000
PAGE | CONTENTS
| From the
President: on MLK | TALK
ABOUT TEACHING ARCHIVE | BETWEEN
ISSUES | FEBRUARY at PENN