SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate
Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at
(215) 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 5, 2000, 3-5 p.m.
- Approval of the minutes of February 2, 2000
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget
Committee and on the Capital Council
- Senate Committee on Committees Nominations to Committees for 2000-2001
- Informal discussion with President Rodin
- Senate Committee on Administration Report
- Senate Committee on the Faculty recommendation on a Graduate School
of Fine Arts Proposal for Practice Faculty
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 46, No. 27, April 4, 2000
PAGE | CONTENTS
2000: Honorary Degree Recipients | TALK
ABOUT TEACHING ARCHIVE | BETWEEN
ISSUES | APRIL at PENN |