SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate
Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone at
(215) 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 4, 2001, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Approval of the minutes of March 7, 2001
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council
- University Research Foundation Policies--Panel Transparency vs. Anonymity
and Selection of Panel Members: Vice Provost for Research Neal Nathanson
- Graduate Education Policy Changes: Deputy Provost Peter Conn
- Informal discussion with President Rodin and Provost Barchi
- Progress Report on Faculty Gender Equity Study: Co-Chair Phoebe S.
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 47, No. 28, April 3, 2001
| FRONT PAGE
| 2001 SCUE WHITE PAPER | COUNCIL:
University Budget 2000-2001 | CHARLES
ADDAMS HALL | TALK
ABOUT TEACHING ARCHIVE | BETWEEN
ISSUES | APRIL at PENN