Way 2002 Raffles
For information about the Penn's Way Campaign call (215) 898-4738
To be eligible for the Week One raffle drawing, you must submit
your sealed confidential envelope to Payroll by the close of business
on Wednesday, November 21. The drawing will be on Monday, November
--Valarie Swain-Cade McCoullum and
Mitchell Marcus, Penn&'s Way Co-Chairs
One Raffle Prizes
- Overnight stay with breakfast at the Sheraton
- Book from University of Pennsylvania Press
- Gift certificate for two for dinner at the Ivy Grille
- $20 gift certificate to Shula's
- $10 gift certificate to Houston Market from Bon Appetit
- Book of 10 passes for the Class of 1923 Ice Rink
- Tickets for two for a performance at the Annenberg Center
- One Faculty Club Membership
- Lunch for two in the Harrison Dining Room, Faculty Club
- Picture Frame
Almanac, Vol. 48, No. 13, November 20, 2001
November 20, 2001
Volume 48 Number 13
receives over $15.5
million from JDRF and W.W. Smith Trust to establish two
centers to find a cure for Type 1 diabetes and its complications
2001, the Associated Investments Fund, Penn's main investment
vehicle, out-performed its benchmark, returning a positive performance.
have been redesigned to be more informative and easier to
Way weekly raffles begin; envelopes must be submitted to
Payroll by this Wednesday for the first drawing.
fall semester classes ending December 10, the Provost reissues
Governing Final Examinations.
types of grants
are available to faculty to conduct cancer-related research
projects; the deadline is January 15 for both.
the holidays approach, there are special events
and performances to attend and there are the annual appeals
to donate and contribute to those less fortunate.