The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Kristine Kelly, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senate Executive Committee Agenda Wednesday, September 22, 2004
2:30 to 5 p.m. Room 205 College Hall
1. Approval of Minutes (1 Minute).
2. Chair's Report (5 Minutes).
3. Past Chair's Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council (2 Minutes).
4. Patent Policy Update (30 Minutes).
Guests: Andy Binns, chair, Patent Policy Committee; Mitch Marcus, former chair, Faculty Senate and convener of the Patent Policy Committee; Interim Provost Peter Conn.
Note: This policy was reviewed and approved by SEC in May 2004. The Deans and General Counsel subsequently made a few additional modifications. Therefore, it is coming back to SEC for approval.
5. Brief discussion with Interim Provost Peter Conn (10 Minutes).
6. Association of Emeritus Faculty (10 Minutes).
7. SEC Members and Nominations for Senate Nominating Committee, Faculty Senate Committee on Committees and University Council Committee on Committees (20 Minutes).