Penn's Way 2005
Prizes for Week Five: November 8-12
Pledge forms are due at 5 p.m. on November 12 and will be drawn on November 15.
Prizes are donated by the business or organization at which they are valid, unless otherwise noted.
• Department of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics—2 prizes of two tickets each to the Penn Relays on 4/28
• Business Services—Framed University collection photograph from Creative Communications
• Department of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics—2 prizes of two tickets to a Men's Basketball game on 1/29 vs. Brown
• Division of Public Safety—2 One Hour Ride Alongs with the University of Penn Police
• Business Services—Overnight stay with breakfast at the Sheraton University City
Reminder: To be eligible for Week Four prizes, pledge forms are due at 5 p.m. on Friday, November 5.
Week Two Raffle Winners
Barbara Brostowicz—ISC, one book of 10 passes for the Class of 1923 Ice Rink donated by Business Services
Joseph Maylie—Business Services, two tickets to Sandra Bernhard 11/5 donated by World Café Live
Mildred Gunn—Division of Finance, 4 certificates of one-hour court time at Levy Tennis Pavilion donated by the Department of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics
Milton Rossman—SOM, vintage picnic basket with lunch for two from Picnic
Mark Aseltine—ISC, family membership to the Morris Arboretum donated by Business Services
Donna Burdumy—Annenberg School, University of Pennsylvania Museum Family Membership
Maria Cynthia Compere—ISC, Gift certificate for two for dinner at Penne Restaurant
Congratulations and thank you to all Penn's Way participants.
—Robert Eich, Penn's Way 2005 Campaign Coordinator
Almanac, Vol. 51, No. 10, November 2, 2004