SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Kristine Kelly, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com. Click here for SEC Actions.
Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
2:30 to 5 p.m.
Room 205 College Hall
1. Approval of Minutes (1 Minute)
2. Chair's Report (5 Minutes)
3. Past Chair's Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council (5 Minutes)
4. Vice President of Public Safety, and new Chief of Police (45 Minutes)
5. Discussion with members of Provost Search Committee (30 Minutes)
6. Data on family incomes of undergraduate students (information from Dean of Undergraduate Admissions)
7. Issues for consultation with President and Provost
8. New Business
Almanac, Vol. 51, No. 11, November 9, 2004