Penn’s Way 2005
Week Eight: December 6-10
Pledge forms are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, December 10 and winners will be drawn on December 13. This is the final weekly raffle.
• Business Services—$25 Gift Certificate to Arboretum Plant Sale in Spring 2005
• DRIA—4 tickets to Men’s Basketball Game on 1/28 vs. Yale
• Business Services—order of 250 Business cards from Creative Communications
• Business Services—5 $10 gift certificates for Houston Market
• Business Services—5 $10 gift certificates for Houston Market.
• Abbracci—$50 gift cerficiate for Abbracci restaurant
• Annenberg Center—voucher for 2 tickets to River North Dance Chicago on 2/26 at 2 p.m.
• Institute of Contemporary Art—family membership
* * * * * *
A special drawing for our Grand Prize: IBM ThinkPad T41 from the Computer Connection.
* * * * * *
Visit the Penn's Way website, www.upenn.edu/pennsway/.
Week Six Raffle Winners
Laurie Sutherland—Student Services, $100 Gift Certificate to Penn Bookstore donated by Business Services
Melvin Benson—ISC, Faculty Club membership donated by Business Services
Gary Cooper—Public Safety, and Kuan Evans—Human Resources, 2 tickets to Men’s Basketball Game on 2/11 vs. Columbia donated by DRIA
Jason Squardroni—Public Safety and Jean Lanza Curcio—Van Pelt-Dietrich Library, 2 tickets to Men’s Basketball Game on 2/12 vs. Cornell donated by DRIA
Sharon D’Hurieux—Law School, James Lanford—Campus Services, Micah Toomey—Penn Museum, Deborah Gaspari—School of Medicine, and Mary Jones-Parker—School of Medicine, Photographic Portrait Books from Creative Communications donated by Business Services
Congratulations and thank you to all Penn’s Way participants.
—Robert Eich, Penn’s Way 2005 Campaign Coordinator
Almanac, Vol. 51, No. 14, December 7, 2004