SENATE From the Senate Office
The following is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Among other purposes, the publication of SEC actions is intended to stimulate discussion among the constituencies and their representatives. Please communicate your comments to Kristine Kelly, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
2:30 to 5 p.m., Room 205 College Hall
1. Approval of Minutes (1 minute)
2. Chair’s Report (3 minutes)
3. Past Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council (5 minutes)
4. Omar H. Blaik, Senior Vice President for Facilities and Real Estate Services (45 minutes)
5. Privacy Liaison
6. Discussion of Penn Compact (30 minutes). Three principles of Penn Compact:
- Increased access.
- Better integration of knowledge from different disciplines and professional perspectives in our research and teaching.
- Engaging locally and globally.
7. Discussion of faculty-sponsored symposium on Integrating Knowledge Across Disciplines and Schools
8. Issues for consultation with President and Provost
9. New Business
10. Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 51, No. 15, December 14, 2004