SENATE From the Senate Office
The following is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Among other purposes, the publication of SEC actions is intended to stimulate discussion among the constituencies and their representatives. Please communicate your comments to Kristine Kelly, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, February 9, 2005
2:30 to 5 p.m., Room 205 College Hall
1. Approval of Minutes (1 minute)
2. Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
3. Past Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council (5 minutes)
4. Update from Lee Stetson, Dean of Admissions (45 minutes) Guest: William Schilling, Director of Student Financial Aid
5. Election of Committee on Committees (15 minutes)
6. Social Responsibility Advisory Committee Update (5 minutes)
7. Faculty Club Name Change (10 minutes)
8. Presidential Search Committee Proposal (10 minutes)
9. New Business
10. Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 51, No. 20, February 8, 2005