Penn’s Way 2006
Week Five Prizes: October 31–November 4
Please use www.upenn.edu/pennsway as the vehicle to make your pledge to Penn’s Way.
October 31-November 4 (pledges must be received before 5 p.m. on November 4 to be eligible for the raffle drawing on Monday, November 7.)
• One University Club at Penn membership from Business Services.
• Certificate for lunch at Penne from Business Services and a voucher for a performance from Annenberg Center.
• Pair of tickets to World Cafe Live to see Blue Rodeo and The Damnwells on 11/22/05 from World Cafe Live.
• Women’s Basketball–2 chances to win a pair of tickets to Penn vs. Lafayette on 1/19/06 from Athletics.
• Men’s Basketball–2 chances to win a pair of tickets to Penn vs. Yale on 2/4/06 from Athletics.
• Men’s Basketball–2 chances to win a pair of tickets to Penn vs. Harvard on 2/24/06 from Athletics.
• Wrestling–2 chances to win a pair of tickets to Penn vs. Columbia on 2/11/06 from Athletics
• Men’s Basketball–2 chances to win a pair of tickets to Penn vs. Dartmouth on 2/25/06 from Athletics.
Reminder: To be eligible for the prizes of the Week Four Raffle, completed pledge forms are due before 5 p.m. on October 28.
For a list of the Week Four prizes see Almanac October 18. The winners will be included in the November 8 issue.
Week Two Raffle Winners
Thomas Therrien–Dental School, lunch for two at the Harrison Dining Room of the University Club at Penn from Business Services
Kelly Anderson, Public Safety; Peter Stein, Nursing;Laurel Grady, Campus Services; Michelle Krycia, Medicine; Howard Goldfine, Medicine–1 of 5 photographic booklets from Business Services
Christopher Horrocks–Business Services, one family membership from Penn Museum
Constance Lydon, Business Services; Anthony Williams, Nursing; Pamela Edwards, Student Services–2 one hour court rentals at Levy Tennis Courts from Athletics
Congratulations to all the winners, but most of all thank you to everyone for participating!
—Robert Eich, Penn’s Way 2006 Campaign Coordinator
Almanac, Vol. 52, No. 9, October 25, 2005