SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Senate Chair Neville Strumpf at (215) 898-8802, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Room 205 College Hall, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
1. Approval of minutes (1 minute)
2. Chair’s Report on general Senate meeting, highlights from Consultation, Steering and Council (5 minutes)
3. Past Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget and Capital Council (5 minutes)
4. Update on Council Committee progress (5 minutes)
5. Election Results: Nominating Committee (4 minutes)
6. Presentation on International Programs by JoAnn McCarthy, Assistant Provost for International Affairs (1 hour)
7. Approval of SAS proposal for Artist-in-Residence (20 minutes)
8. New business: plans for next meeting (5 minutes)
9. Items for consultation (5 minutes)
10. Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 52, No. 15, December 13, 2005