2006-2007 TCPW Grant Program
The Trustees’ Council of Penn Women (TCPW) invites members of the University community to apply to its 2006-07 Grant Program. Grants ranging from $1,000-$5,000 will be made to individuals or organizations selected by TCPW’s Grant Committee.
The TCPW Grant is available to an individual who or organization that promotes the following:
• women’s issues
• the quality of undergraduate and graduate life for women
• the institutional advancement of women
• the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of women
The TCPW Grant Committee is inclined to give favorable consideration to projects that:
• affect a broad segment of the University population
• move the University community to a higher awareness of women’s issues
• provide seed money for pilot programs that show potential for becoming ongoing self-supporting programs
Visit the TCPW website at www.alumni.upenn.edu/groups/tcpw/ to download the application from the TCPW Grant web page. Applications must be submitted no later than February 17, 2006. Awards will be announced during the last quarter of 2006 and funds will be distributed in July/August 2006 for projects in the 2006-2007 academic year.
Almanac, Vol. 52, No. 16, December 20, 2005