The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Senate Chair Neville Strumpf at (215) 898-8802, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Room 205 College Hall, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
1. Minutes of November 16, 2005 and December 14, 2005 (5 minutes)
2. Presentation by John Zeller, Vice President for Development & Alumni Relations (40 minutes)
3. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
Memo from Craig Carnaroli
Discussion of plans for future Senate Symposia
Nomination for Parking Violations Board
Future agendas (Minority Equity Report, Public Safety, Admissions,
4. Past Chair’s Report (5 minutes)
5. Presentation & discussion of Family Friendly Policies with Janice Bellace, Deputy Provost (Facilitated by Sherri Adams) (30 minutes)
6. Report on Consultation & Solicitation of Topics (10 minutes)
7. Adjournment by 5 p.m.
Almanac, Vol. 52, No. 18, January 17, 2006