2006-2007 Faculty/Staff Telephone Directory Update
All on-line revisions to the information displayed in the Penn View in the Online Directory made by July 21, 2006, will appear in the 2006-2007 Telephone Directory. Directory liaisons will verify and, if necessary, edit listings online. Directory Liaisons also identify which records should be printed, at the department’s discretion. Directories will be distributed to the campus community in mid-October.
Friday, July 21–Update listings online for inclusion in the 2006-2007 printed Directory.
• Friday, July 14–Submit Blue Pages updates
• Monday, August 14–Submit final Blue Pages approvals.
• Send hardcopy* or fax changes to the Telephone Directory Office: Suite 440A, 3401 Walnut Street/6228; Fax: (215) 898-0488.
(*If you did not receive a hardcopy mailing, please contact the Telephone Directory staff: email@example.com or (215) 898-7643.)
• Monday, August 14–Complete White Pages updates and verification. Verify and, if necessary, edit listings online, plus identify records to be printed.
• Please refer to instructions sent via email in early July for the white pages online process.
Faculty and staff should continue to use the online update feature at www.upenn.edu/directories/ to revise directory information throughout the year. You will need your PennKey and password in order to change your information. (For more information regarding your PennKey go to www.upenn.edu/computing/pennkey). We encourage new staff members to review their record after they have obtained a PennCard and PennKey/password.
For more information: Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
—Donna M. Petrelli, Project Manager,
Division of Business Services
Almanac, Vol. 53, No. 1, July 11, 2006