|Attention–Significant Payroll Changes About to Occur
October 3, 2006, Volume 53, No. 6
• Beginning October 15, 2006 all payroll checks will be issued by Wachovia Bank.
• If you already have direct deposit, this will have no impact on the timing and delivery method of your pay.
• If you receive a paper check, you can:
• continue to deposit or cash your check at your personal bank.
• cash it at any Wachovia branch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware for no fee.
• Citizens Bank will no longer cash payroll checks issued by Penn if you do not have an account there.
• We strongly encourage all employees to sign up for direct deposit.
• Direct deposit forms can be found at www.finance.upenn.edu/forms/adepf.doc or on the first floor of the Franklin Building, 3451 Walnut St.
Please return your completed form to:
Room 310, Franklin Building
3451 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
• Currently, the closest Wachovia locations to Penn are:
1700 Market Street 1712 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 496-4120 (215) 790-0415
• To find a Wachovia branch near your home go to www.wachovia.com or call 1-800-WACHOVIA.
• If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com or call (215) 898-7256.
—Division of Finance