|Employee Resource Fair: October 23
October 10, 2006, Volume 53, No. 7
Employee Resource Fair: October 23
An Employee Resource Fair will take place in Wynn Commons, Perelman Quad, on Monday, October 23, from noon-2 p.m. (rain location: Hall of Flags, Houston Hall). The Weekly-Paid Penn Professional Staff Assembly (WPSA) & Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) are joining together to present the Employee Resource Fair in order to increase awareness and provide information on the variety of services and programs available to all Penn employees. Dozens of offices and resource centers will be present to provide information and answer questions.
- Academic Support Programs
- African American Resource Center
- Audit, Compliance and Privacy
- College of General Studies
- Conference Services
- Department of Recreation
- Division of Business Services
- Division of Public Safety
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- GMAC Mortgage
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Human Resources (Benefits, Quality of Work Life, &
Recruitment and Learning and Education)
- Morris Arboretum
- Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Programs
- Office of Community Housing
- Penn Athletics
- Penn Children's Center
- Penn Computer Connection
- Penn Dining Services
- Penn Library—Public Services
- Penn Museum
- Penn Women’s Center
- Perelman Quadrangle Catering/Houston Market
- PMS Program
- PNC Bank
- Publication Services
- School of Social Policy and Practice
- Sprint Communications
- University of Pennsylvania Federal Credit Union
- Wachovia Bank
- Wharton Programs for Working Professionals
Penn Dining will provide refreshments while supplies last.
There will be Free Employee Raffles with prizes! Please bring a PennCard for the Raffle.
The drawings will take place at 12:30 p.m., 12:45 p.m., 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 1:45 p.m.
Grand Prize Raffle item: iPod (donated by Purchasing Services).
Please email Candice Milbourne Cozart at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Judy Jackson, email@example.com, for more information.