|Nothing to Sneeze At–Flu Shots for Penn Faculty & Staff: Winter 2006-2007
October 24, 2006, Volume 53, No. 9
Human Resources has arranged for Occupational Medicine to give flu shots on campus to full- and part-time Penn faculty and staff. The details are outlined below. We hope you will take advantage of this health promotion option.
When can I get a shot?
Thursday, November 9, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Friday, November 10, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Monday, November 13, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Where can I get a shot?
The shots will be administered at three convenient locations: the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS), the Wharton School and the School of Nursing. Location specifics are offered through the pre-registration process.
Note that pre-registration is required.
Pre-registration allows us to be prepared for demand. It keeps lines down and reduces wait times to a few minutes. For all these reasons, we ask you to go online to pre-register for an hour time slot.
How do I pre-register?
For details on how to pre-register visit www.hr.upenn.edu/quality/wellness/flushots.asp. Keep in mind the following:
• You can register up until the day before the date you select,
• Since time slots get full, we encourage you to pre-register as soon as possible.
• The first and last time slots fill up most quickly, so you may want to check out a middle time slot for easier registration.
Please plan to bring the following to the flu shot site:
• $22 cash. (You may be eligible to receive reimbursement from your health care provider. Health insurance and pre-tax account reimbursement information will be available at each flu shot site.)
• Your PennCard
• The Confirmation Sheet from the online registration process
Please wear clothes with easy access to your upper arm.
If you come in the middle of the hour, your wait will be short.
If you do not have access to a computer to register on-line or you have questions about this program or the pre-registration process, please contact Suzanne Smith in Human Resources at (215) 898-5116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
—Division of Human Resources