The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Room 205 College Hall, 2:30–5 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of October 11, 2006 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballots: Nominating Committee (10 minutes)
5. Faculty Information System: Phase 2 Update (45 minutes)
Presentation by Barney Lentz, Director of Institutional Research and Analysis
6. Discussion and overview from Associate Provost (45 minutes)
Presentation by Andy Binns, Associate Provost
7. New Business