The following agenda is published in accordance with Faculty Senate Rules. Any member of the standing faculty can attend SEC meetings and observe. Questions may be directed to Sue White, executive assistant to the Senate Office, either by telephone at (215) 898-6943, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Faculty Senate Executive Committee Agenda
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Annenberg School for Communication, Room 500, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of November 8, 2006 (2 minutes)
2. Chair’s Report (10 minutes)
3. Past-Chair’s Report on Academic Planning and Budget & Capital Council (3 minutes)
4. Ballot: Nominating Committee tie (5 minutes)
5. Public Safety Update (45 minutes): Presentation by Maureen Rush, Vice President of Public Safety
6. President Amy Gutmann and Provost Ron Daniels: Updates on the University (45 minutes)
7. Ballot: Nominating Committee Chair (5 minutes)
8. New Business