|Search Committee for Williams Director of the Penn Museum
December 19, 2006, Volume 53, No. 16
President Amy Gutmann and Provost Ron Daniels have announced the formation of the search committee to advise on the selection of the next Williams Director of the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. The Director is the chief academic, administrative and financial officer of the Museum. Malcolm MacKay, with the executive search firm Russell Reynolds Associates, will assist with the search process.
The members of the Search Committee are:
• Ronald J. Daniels, Provost and Professor of Law (Chair)
• Michael J. Kowalski, Chair, Museum Board of Overseers
• Leslie Laird Kruhly, Secretary of the University
• E. Ann Matter, William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor and Chair, Department of Religious Studies, and Associate Dean for Arts and Letters
• H. Carton Rogers, Director, University of Pennsylvania Libraries
• C. Brian Rose, James B. Pritchard Professor of Archaeology, Department of Classical Studies and Curator-in-Charge, Mediterranean Section
• Sara S. Senior, Chair Emerita, Museum Board of Overseers
• Gregory Urban, Arthur Hobson Quinn Professor of Anthropology and Chair, Department of Anthropology
• Lynne A. Hunter, Director Strategic Projects, Office of the Provost (staff)
Details regarding the position and the nomination process will be published in a future issue of Almanac.