|2007-2008 TCPW Grant Program
January 23, 2007, Volume 53, No. 19
The Trustees’ Council of Penn Women (TCPW) is pleased to announce its 2007-2008 Grants Program and invites members of the University community to apply. Grants ranging between $1,000-$5,000 will be awarded to individuals or organizations selected by TCPW’s Grant Committee.
The TCPW Grant is available to an individual who or organization that promotes the following:
• women’s issues,
• the quality of undergraduate and graduate life for women,
• the institutional advancement of women,
• the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of women
The TCPW Grant Committee is inclined to give favorable consideration to projects that:
• affect a broad segment of the University population
• move the University community to a higher awareness of women’s issues
• provide seed money for pilot programs that show potential for becoming ongoing self-supporting programs
To apply, visit the TCPW web site at www.alumni.upenn.edu/groups/tcpw/ to download the application from the TCPW Grant web page. Applications must be submitted no later than February 16, 2007. Awards will be announced during the last quarter of 2007 and funds will be distributed in July/August 2007 for projects in the 2007-2008 academic year.